As of the week of June 8th, we are resuming the postponed classes, with a couple of changes to try to keep everyone safe. Students whose classes were cut short can expect to see communication from us shortly if they have not already.
At current, we are expecting our fall session to happen.
Welcome to the official website of the Back Channel School of Woodworking.
Located in McKees Rocks, PA, a short drive from downtown Pittsburgh. We offer a variety of classes and opportunities for anybody interested in learning about woodworking.
Fall Classes starting September 2020
- Budget Benchmaking · Saturdays & Sundays, September 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th
- Basic Veneering · Mondays and Thursdays, September 21st to October 22nd **UPDATED**
- Woodworking Fundamentals 2: Shaker Table · Mondays, September 21st to November 23rd (Plus Sat. & Sun. September 26th & 27th)
- Woodworking Fundamentals 1 · Tuesdays, September 22nd to December 8th (Session Full), Wednesdays, September 8th to November 26th **UPDATED 8/5**
- Machine Maintenance · Saturday, October 3rd