Welcome to the official website of the Back Channel School of Woodworking.
Located in McKees Rocks, PA, a short drive from downtown Pittsburgh. We offer a variety of classes and opportunities for anybody interested in learning about woodworking.
Upcoming Classes for Winter/Spring 2020
- Machine Maintenance · Saturday, January 25th
- Budget Benchmaking · Saturdays & Sundays, February 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th
- Basic Veneering · Tuesdays & Thursdays, February 4th to March 5th
- Woodworking Fundamentals 1 · 3 Separate sessions: Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, February 10th to April 29th
- Intro to Cabinetmaking · Saturday & Sunday, February 22nd & 23rd
- Basic Cabinetmaking · Saturdays, February 29th to March 28th
- Windsor Chairmaking · Thursdays, March 5th to May 7th
- Setting up Shop · Sunday, March 15th
- Precision with Hand Tools · Saturday & Sunday, April 18th & 19th
- Dressing Up Your Work · Saturday, May 9th
- String Inlay · To be Rescheduled
Details for String Inlay, Precision with Hand Tools, and Dressing Up Your Work to follow